Sunday 7 September 2014

Electrical woes

Inside of a newly cleaned 2 m3 water storage tank
(on it's side)
My weekend has been hijacked somewhat by electrical problems at my little house in Daloa.  It seems that when the developer built the group of houses in 2011, in the middle of "la crise", they didn't have access to (or didn't budget for) good quality electrical cables, so now mine have taken industrial action.  Since Thursday they are working at severely reduced capacity, overheating and tripping the breaker if I use more than one appliance at a time, including the fridge.  It will all be fixed on Tuesday, they tell me, when they will rewire the house.

So now the fridge is on and I'm at the office using the internet.  I didn't bring my laptop so I only have access to work photos, which explains today's picture.  Still, it's a nice color, isn't it?

1 comment: